Get Previledge Book, Get the Previledge!!

2009 is a great year to start ahead of us. In spite of the economy crisis, bombing everywhere around us, political issues, etc, we should always credit ourselves for all the achievements that we have done in our journey ahead of us. Never look back but look forward all the time.

Now, as a new start of year 2009, why not grab a copy of the previledge book? Well, some of you might wonder if this is another advertorial or promotions from worldofdidi.blogspot. Well, it's not!! I'm just trying to say that previledge book 2009 is far better and fantastic than the year before!! It's a way to credit ourselves and our families!!

So, what's inside the books that is so attractive? Well, let me see what comes into my head. Hhhmm, they are bigger and better now with the extreme increased of outlets all over Kuching. The outlets are from food, restaurants, supermarket, sports, shoppings, relaxation, clothing, entertainment and even hotels!!!

Some of you might think, so what so special of having so many outlets in one books. The book cost RM39. Yeah, I know that your first impression is "Ouch!!". OK.. Let me tell you how I benefits from the books so far. Few weeks ago, I watch IP MAN with BF. Cost of total movies + popcorns = RM13.50. Well, we didn't go on movie day or ladies night or whatsoever. Simple, we use the Buy 1 Free 1 Coupon ticket from the book + the Rm1 off for the popcorn coupon. Here we already save RM10.

Then, we are thinking to credit ourselves with some ice cream. Iglool is offering free ice cream for 2 on birthday month. Hhmm, BF birthday is in January and this is where we benefit and credit ourselves with some FREE ice cream. OK, so we gain back RM20 here. Still, not enough to cover for the cost huh..

OK, my dog need a new neck 'rantai' (Don't know what to call it). Amazing pets has this amazing offer. Bring your old leash and get new one with 50% off!! I saw one very nice one. Actual price is RM14. After 50% off, it would be RM7!! Well, tell me where you can get a good quality tie with RM 7 ????? So total save = RM 27.

I'm sure that this year will not be the last time I went for movie. I have still 2 coupons for the Buy 1 Free 1. So, this total to RM27+RM9 + RM9 = RM45!!! Hey, I've got back my RM39 investment!!!

Besides this few outlets, there are many more which really interest me. I'm definitely going to do rebonding again mid of this year. The Haircut Hairdressing is offering RM108 for chemical services + treatment + hair cut. This is extremely irresistable!! The last time I went for rebonding, it cost me RM270!!!!

With this few outlets and expenses, I have already save RM207 oh.. Minus off the cost of the books, I still gets RM168. I can get pizza for 2 for only RM36 some more! And I still have many coupons which have free services such as free tummy candling, free salt bath, free foot reflexology, fish spa @RM18, etc, etc, etc.... Too many to list out here!!!

Phew!! All these is only some examples of how you can benefits and credit yourself this year. Interested? Drop me a comment if you wants to get one!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis