New Year Celebration : Steamboat

On New Year's Day, I went to eat steamboat with my dad & BF. Well, I just knew that at the back of Pandan Thai Delight, there are so many eatery places. I wonder if they have any big competition all around them or not. Just beside each other, there are actually 3 steamboat place. HHmmm...

The price per person is not that expensive. For me, very reasonable. RM18 for adult and RM8 for kids. Hhmmm,.. BF says I should be categorized as kids since the portion of food that I ate is not up to RM5. Hhmmppffff!!!
Waiting patiently for the thing to cook

Overall, the food is quite nice. But BF says the meat isn't marinated properly. He prefered those at Garden Steamboat (also higher price). But for me, I don't see any difference in the taste. Hehehe..

I took a lot of types of lamb meat. Haha!!! Black pepper lamb, oyster lamb, etc, etc, etc .. For vege, I took a lot of sea weed. Yeah! Too bad, both the guys don't know how to eat that.. For them, it is grass. Haaiiihhzzzzz......

The ice cream is nice too. Compared with Garden Steamboat, this one is better. Why? Well, the ice cream at Garden Steamboat is so tough that I had difficulties to take it. Yet, it melts extremely fast. The taste is also different. Hhmmmm...
Anyway, my rating for the steamboat at RH Plaza ... 7 out of 10..

Oh ya! It is also BF BIG DAY. Being a new year boy is good. You get to have holidays every year on your birthday, the whole world is celebrating it with you and most important, you get to enjoy good movies on TV (yeah, X-Men shown on tv yesterday at 8pm). I wish I'm born on new year day. Hahahaha....

So, I bought one cake.. I think it is black forest. The shop owner says the cake is not that sweet. BF always complaining when the cake is too sweet.

My dog is so excited to see the cake. And when I give her, she only lick the cream on top of it. Hhmmppffff... no wonder she is so skinny!

See, my dog wants to help to open it up

Getting nearer to the cakes...

Comments

Angie said…
Hello Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...The cake is simple but beautiful....I got you an award...Please check it out... :-)

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis