Picture Meme

Thanks Rose for this blog. This blog actually comes in right at the time as I don't have any idea what to post. Hehehe.. Ok, here it goes:

Here are the rules:
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.

Yeah, this picture is the same as what I have in my display picture. Well, this legs belongs to my dogs. It's a SHE and orignally, she is called Daisy but as time goes by, her name indrectly tune into PoohPooh. She response only to PoohPooh and "mam mam". Mam mam = food.

She is going up the gate, putting her front leg on the gate and looking out. I guess she thinks that by standing straight up, she can see more things. Hhmmmm... She likes to see where her owner is going. If I walk too far away from the gate until she couldn't view my shadow, she will bark until I come back. Haaaiihhzzzz..

See those nail? Well, everynight, she would bite her nail, sharpen them. I call those nails Raptor nail. Hahahaha!!!

OK, that's all for now. Not tagging anyone. So, if anyone who feels like joining into this tags, feel free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis