Roof-less Car Spotted in Kuching

Few months ago, while BF driving, we spotted one sports car in front of us, queu-ing for the traffic lights to turn green. This sports car actually attract out attentions. Why? Well, not because that we hardly saw a sports can in Kuching. But taking into the consideration of weather, dust on the road, etc, this turns out to be very funny.

OK, what so funny? Well, when we took this picture, it was around 6.30pm. Does anyone realize how polluted is our air? Even some motorcyclist would use facemask to protect themselves from inhaling bad air. But this two rich fella is the other way round. With their roof-less car, they show it off around. Hhmmm, I'm laughing when I keep thinking of their face full with dust from the air.. Whahaha..!! Yeah, I know DD very bad girl, but I can't help it. This is so funny!!

Some more, they are actually dress up nicely. I guess there are only two things in the lady's mind: either "What a nice air" or "Haiya, why he doesn't want to use aircond instead!". If I am the girl, my mind will be playing the second thoughts.. Hehehe....

Hhmmm, am I the only one that thinks this is funny??

Comments

Tyson said…
Nah. Not funny. If me, I'd drive without the roof too in the evening when it is cooler. Of course in afternoon, I'd have the roof on and the aircond full power :)

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis