Adsense Re-Setup Done, USD21 Gone / On the Way?

Yeah, finally I've re-setup everything in my adsense : new login, new email, new payee name and also start all over again from $0. Ouch!

I only realize that I have made quite a big mistake during the initial set up of adsense. I did not put my full name as payee name. Only realize this when I'm thinking of switching the payment method in the express payment (only took 1 day vs 30 days of previous payment methods).

Then, when I did some googling search, it turns out that I need to close the account and not able to change the payee name because I'm living in M'sia. Huh! So, did this, and waited for the confirmation of the account to be close. Got the email on Monday and quickly I tried to create another account using the same emails. It turns out, I cannot use the same email anymore. So off I go using another email.

Activated the account on Tuesday and I need to wait for verification of my account. Finally, on Thurs, the account is verified and I can use Adsense once again.

But, I'm in another dilemma..... Adsense say if my account has less than $10, they will not send the cheque upon closing of account. On another statement, it says that Adsense on pay when the account reaches $100.

Question is.. my account have $21. Will I get paid ? I've read the term & conditions. It seems like they will send me a cheque in 90 days. However, the payee name is not my full name as per I.C. How ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis