Artificial Spicy Hot Pork

On the Chap Goh Mei, I had a very special set meal for my lunch. Hahahaha!!! I guess I better not make everyone keep guessing what I’m talking about…

Tadaaaaa!!

Yeah, I’m having a simple packet of mee as my lunch on CHAP GOH MEI! Well, this packet cost me RM1.55.. It is made in China (I think). The taste of this mee… All I can say is that if I keep eating this mee, I’m not going to go for “Lee Fah Mee” or “Maggie Mee” or “Myojo” or whatever which is locally made (except for Har Mee). The taste is superb and mee is much more better than any other packet mee I’ve ate!!!

Hhmm, I think I sound like a promoter here but frankly, the taste is totally different and nice too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis