CNY Events

CNY is finally over and once again, I’m sitting in front of the monitor at my office here, thinking hard what to do. For the month of February, I have planed to take the force leave on the 2-nd, 9-th, 20-th and on Ash Wednesday.

My CNY is quite a fun though boring….

Someone told me I have stick it the other way round.. well, who cares.. Nobody realize it .. and even if they do, I don't care.. Those words are an alien to me. What matters, I'm in CNY mood! Yippeee!!!

Before CNY

I wash my car, clean the house, decorates the house, buy some decorations, etc, etc....

CNY Eve

Nothing much going on as we will have out dinner outside. My aunt had invited us to join them for dinner at the S’wak Golf Club. The food there is ok only. I like the fish dishes only. For the CNY meal, there is only one set menu for everyone. A lot of people went there to have their CNY eve dinner. I guess people nowadays are getting more and more lazy. Hhmmm…

CNY – Day One

Went to godmum house at 9am. Knowing very well that we didn’t cooked at home, Godmum had prepared some foods for us to bring home. One of them is my favourite “ngo hiang’. Yummy!!! After that, we went to relatives house. This CNY had made me realize that I can’t drink much ‘gas’ type of drinks. After 3 rounds of gas drinks, my stomach begins to rebels.

CNY – Day Two

Again, went to relatives house. Didn’t manage to follow BF to go visiting his friends as I’m still visiting my relatives house. First house, my aunt had serve us with Shandy. This really makes my stomach feeling extremely bad. Luckily on the second house, my cousin had serves us with jelly and lychee drinks. Can’t remember how many house I have went but by the end of the day, I felt so tired and exhausted. All my friends came in the evening and all of them came at the same time. I had to serve them with plastic cup as my glass had finished. My dad are a bit shock to see so many people and voices. Even my dog didn’t make any noises as my friend’s noise had scare her. Hahaha…

CNY – Day Three

Wakes up at 7am, it’s colleagues visiting day. We had agree to meet at HL house at Tabuan as the start of the visiting. Well, I’m the last person to reach her house. Hahaha… It’s too early mar. Went about 5 houses. In the afternoon, again, it’s colleagues coming to my house. At night, no more energy and just sit at home lazily.

CNY – Day Four

Well, I stayed at home one whole day to catch up with my movies called “Huan Chu Ke Ke”. It’s actually a translation from Mandarin. I can’t recall the title of the dramas in English. The movies are shown everyday from 8am to 12.30pm. Hehehe… This is also the reason why I’m quite reluctant to go out. Hahaha!

CNY – Day Five

Went for MCD with BF to eat the Prosperity Burger. Frankly, the taste is even worst than the last 2 years. I guess, I will not be going there for the prosperity burger again. Not only that they didn’t improved it but the taste is even worst. All I can feel is the taste of pepper. I only enjoy the curly fries.

CNY – Day Six

Went up to 7th mile visiting my mom’s grave. Then went out hang kai kai..

I guess my holidays and CNY time very eventful. What do you think? Hopefully I didn’t mis-use my time. During these few days, my pitiful dog has found her 'home sweet home' ... underneath my bed.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis