DragonBall Coming in Mar'09

I can't help but to say this.. Dragonball!!!!!! Can't wait to watch this movie in the cinema. Well, I'm not a big fan of Goku or his kame kame ha but I do like to read the comics. I remember reading them at my friend's house while she is sleeping like a pig.

I did some findings on who will be actor in this movie. It turns out one of them is Chow Yun Fatt (wonder who he is.. Goku's grandpa?)..Goku in this movie looks funny. Hahaha.. No offence but I think he looks like a punk.

Anyway, I think I'll wait until this movie falls into the "M" category. Why? Well, I want to make use of my coupons in previledge book and get buy 1 free 1 movie ticket bah. Instead of paying RM18, it would RM9. Hehehe....

Dragon ball = Goku = Kame Kame Ha!!!

Nuffnang is actually having some contest on getting a free ticket to watch the premier. Well, I'm not in KL but still, I feel like joining this contest. Beg BF to make the post of Goku flashing Kame Kame Ha + the standing up hair to qualifying into this contest. Sadly, BF say I'm crazy ... Huhuhu...Anyone willing to make the post for me to capture the photos? Please??

Not only movie premium, Nuffnang is giving out dragon balls, watches, bags and even postcards for creative bloggers.

P/S to BF: Please post as Goku? Please ??????

Comments

The Muse said…
Have you heard any reviews about this(even though it is not out yet)? :)
Dav DiDi said…
Not yet .... But I've read dragon ball comics.. hopefully this movie is as good as original one..
Rose world said…
never a goku fan, so i wouldnt be watching on big screen. er, Asian actors and actresses?? maybe Chow Yun Fat is that Goku's master? heheh!
Dav DiDi said…
I actually got addicted with dragon ball during uni-time where i stay at my fren house and read 10++ episodes of comics.. hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis