Monday Blues

Yeah, once again DD are hit with the Monday blues since 8a.m when I clock in to work today. After the lazy and tasteless breakfast, again, sitting in front of PC is another day to go.

Tick tick tick.. that's the sound of the clock and yet the time never fly. 3.15 pm now and this means I have another 1 hour and 15 minutes to go. Somebody, please HELP ME!!!!

So what did I do today? Quite some work actually....Starting at 7.30am, I fill in a documents that need some signature. Then, went for my breakfast. At 8a.m, coming down from cafe, I have my round of morning walk. Weiiiiii, I'm not a big 'snake' ok.. What I mean is I go round having my morning walk to get signature for my documents. Went to A, B, C and D for signature. Then pass the document to a group name SM. After that, went back my place to settle revision of forecast and later to check some data. 15 minutes later, SM called to collect document for verification. Again, went to A and B for verification signature and went up again for release of the documents.

Well, that's all the job that I have allocated for the day. How? I've finish everything including tracking, analysis and checking and verification of the work. What am I suppose to do now? That's the question I've been asking myself since 10am. Anyway, 10am going to lunch time, so I guess easier for me to struggle.

After lunch, and again, I'm sitting at my table, checking the same emails, the same list, the same items until I'm superb bored now. I really need to boost up my energy level!!

Comments

Rose world said…
Boy! Am I glad that Monday is over and today is Tuesday. Some more I am on leave! hehehe! I hate Monday too....
At least it's Tuesday now. Mondays can be tough.
Dav DiDi said…
Hi,

Yeah, Tue is a good day as not that bored .. I'm looking forward for Thur!! On leave on Fri.. yippeeee!!

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis