Tummy Candling - Cool Experience

As most of my friend knows that I bought a Previledge Book 2009 and try to make use of the book, therefore, finally went to Scents for tummy candling experience. Well, firstly it's free! Secondly, since it's free, why not pamper myself with some new experience, right?

Frankly, if it is not for free, I will definitely not going there! It cost about RM88 for every 2 service you chose. I rather spend RM88 and pay more in my PTPTN. :)

OK, stop the crap. We (me and my pretty & sweet supplier a.k.a friend) went there at around 6pm. Well, the place close at 7pm and according to them, it takes only 15 minutes for the whole process. Showed the coupons to the person in charge, she directed us to upstair, into a room (separate room per person). Oh forgot, you must make an appointment first before you go. The place, overall is OK.. It's not fantastic, just OK. Hehehe...

The gal ask us to change into a so called 'sarung'. This means I have to take my shirt out. Luckily, I'm not wearing dress. Hehehe... Then, she ask me to lie down on the so called bed that they have. With soft music and air-cond, I almost fall asleep.

Then here come the fun part. She took out the candle and also baby oil. First, she rub it all over my stomach. Errmmm, this is the first time some stranger rub my tummy left to right, right to up, up to down and continue on and on. Phew... Then she lit the candle and continue rubbing until the candle is off...

What I feel? Sleepy and comfortable...
What am I thinking? Big mac...
How is the experience? Weird for having some stranger rubbing my tummy...Hahahaha...

Next, I'm going to try out the salt bath, which the gals mention as jakuzi bath... Hhmmm......It's free too!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis