4 Days Off

Yippee!! I'm so happy!! Why? Because today is FRIDAY and tomorrow is weekend. Hahaha.. Yeah, what a nonsense early in the morning.

Well, as usual, not working in weekend. Then Monday is public holiday here. And, due to the 4 DAYS UNPAID LEAVE announcement, I had chose Tuesday as one of the UNPAID LEAVE day. This means, I'll start my working day on Wednesday!!

On the other hand, this is bad news actually. What am I going to do in this 4 days off period? Hhmmm, let me see.....
Get a haircut, shoulder-length. BF has already agree to let me cut the hair after I mention how cost saving can it be in term of shampoos and conditioner. Hahaha....
Grab a birthday gift for my brother. Well, this year would be a cost saving year, therefore, I still don't know what to get for him...
Clean my room. The last time I ever tidy up my room is before CNY. Hahahaha!!
Clean my living room
Buy my naughty dog's food
Do my technical paper
Polish my nail (hahaha)
Sleep and lots and lots of sleep
Becoming BF 'bodyguard' and going to church
Iron the super many shirts collected 2 weeks until today

Hhmm, any idea what else?

Comments

RaiNboW said…
Try setting up your e-selling blog. Don't ignore it...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis