The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Last Sunday is BF day of signing the "Book of Life" (I think that's what they call it). From the time table list, it is known as the "First Confession" day... Well, I translate directly the meaning since it's in BM. Hehehe... We arrived there at around 9am. Not many people there that time but there are people setting up stall to sell some food after the church service. BF told me that he had not had any breakfast yet and I nag him. Whahahaha! I had to sit separately from BF and dad since I'm not the godfather. Church service starts at 9.30pm. While waiting for the mass, I took pictures all around the church.


Are they dreaming??

I took some picture when they signed the book. Well, I'm the only photographer that day. One thing different between St. Mark and my church is that during this kind of occasion is that in my church, there will be more than 1 photographers going all round taking photos or filming the whole occasion. I guess Father Lim likes to keep the video to watch when there is no mass to conduct. Hehehe...
Queeing up to sign the book.. BF is the first one..

Sweaty hand signing the book. Phew!

Yeah!!

The mass is in BM. All the prayers are in BM. I don't even know the "Our Father" prayer and was silent most of the time. Even the songs are in BM. Huhuhu.... I guess, 5 years of studying in private Uni really change my BM status from good to poor....

Comments

Rose world said…
how come choose BM session? No English session??
Dav DiDi said…
Yalor, no English..it is either chinese or BM..

chinese.. errmmm,i'll be even more lost.. i even need my dad to translate to me about what they say if we watch china movie..
Neo Kidz said…
Visiting and invite to come to my blog too,,have a nice days

Popular posts from this blog

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis