Paintball @ Kota Sentosa

Last Saturday, went to Kota Sentosa (not the hospital,ok!) with BF. It actually is farewell for one of the facility guy. He will be leaving the company to other better company.

So, BF came pick me at around 9.30am (I just took my bath after 30 minutes lazy around the house). We went for breakfast @7th mile. I ordered Laksa while BF, as usual Kolo mee. Hhhmmm....
The prawn is extremely huge!!!!!!!!! And the cook is so smart that they left the head but the skin of the prawn is already peel off. Easy to eat and not dirty my hand too. RM3.50 is worth it...

I remember taking this photos because my food had yet to arrive... But BF already stirred is and all the meat is underneath the mee.

Around 10.30am, we reach the paintball location. I will always remember the name of the place: SSCPA. What it stands for, I don't know. Hahahaha!!! The moment I read the name SSCPA, I'm thinking only one thing, that is, SSPCA, the place for animal shelter. Hehehehe.... One thing I don't like here is mosquitoes....

The place actually opens at 11am, but we reach there at 10.30am. This explains why we are all at the badminton court area... Anyway, it's so hot and I'm hiding myself from the sun....

OK, cut the crap, as usual, M'sian time, everyone is late. This is also the first time I hang out with majority suppliers not as supplier-customer relation but just casually gather and day dreaming. Yeah, I'm day dreaming while they having themselves being shoot and get black-yellow mark all over the body. No offence but for me, spending like RM70 for a game that lasted 2 hours is really too expensive. It is my 2 month aerobics cost!!!! Hahaha... That's why I'm also known to be pretty stingy...
Lepak again ....

Before the game starts, we had a tour around the shops. BF and the rest of them is busy facinating around a gun which they claim is the latest and super good gun. Me, joining the gang for the sake of aircond. Hahaha!!!
See my gun!! See my gun!!

I'm a soldier!

While the BOYZ are having their fun being aim and aiming people, I accompany an ex-colleague's GF to go get KFC for lunch as part of the farewell. Sorry people, again, DD is too greedy that I had forgotten to take any photos of foods.

The fun ends at 2pm++. I'm extremely tired although I just lay my butt on the chair. Hhmmm..... Anyway, at least this week is full with something meaningful.


Comments

Anonymous said…
where is this place? can you supply the address?
Dav DiDi said…
I don't know the address.. Ermm, do you know newly open branch of Chan Furniture? It's the lorong right after you pass Chan Furniture. Just drive in until you see a big sign of Paintball ... opposite the badminton court , 7th mile

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis