Adsense Payment

Finally my cheque is here!! Yeah, I’m so happy when I receive this envelope from New York. Well, I have no relatives or friends in New York that is close enough to send me a letter or anything like this, so right before I opened them, I knew it is from Google Adsense.

As mention previously, I had close my old adsense account simply because of the payee name is not as per my I.C. I did not use my full name. As I am living in Malaysia, I couldn’t just change the payee name but I had to close the account and reopen new one.

When I opt to close the previous account, I can’t bring forward the amount from the old account into new account. Luckily, the amount in the old accounts is more than $10. Hehehehe…

Although the amount isn’t enough even to cover my monthly study loan payment, but at least this would means that I have SOME saving for this month instead of zero. Yahooo!!!!!

On another thought, I don't think I can bank in this cheque, because of the payee name! Argghhhh.... Positive thinking, well online income is possible. Negative thinking, the money is so near yet so far!!!

Comments

大笨猫 said…
Cool~ Gratz!! Finally your dreams come true liao.. hahaha..
Dav DiDi said…
Hehhehe..but I doubt that I can bank in the cheque
Rose world said…
wow! a paycheck! :p
Dav DiDi said…
Well, I decide not to bank in .. if I take the chance, then this somehow is not approve, I might lost my cheque..

Some more, deducting the service charge, I don't think the amount is more than RM50.. rather keep it as motivation to myself

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis