Looking for Part-time

As my company is still having the unpaid of 4 days (heard going to extend to 8 days), I'm thinking of searching for any partime job to fill my time. With maintenance shutdown of 9 days (including Sat & Sun) in June'09, this really troubled me! What should I do? Just sleep and watching movies??

I've been thinking of doing some part-time but not very sure what kind of part-time that suits me. THere are some which I ever think of: teaching tuition (ever do this lastime) to form 1 & 2, teaching computer (done this too) to adults, doing some data entry clerk (never done this) or maybe helping people to watch over their shop (another word, salesgirl).

Any idea if there is anyone who is looking for a part time? Can contact me and I'll see if I can fit into it!!

Comments

We are the same here, looking for extra work, I might keep my sisters baby while she works. I would like to be taught some computer stuff that you know. Just cannot think of a way for that to be a job.
Dav DiDi said…
I guess economy really do impact our daily life

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis