Lucky Frog Brings Money

Have any of you ever realize that frog is place right in front of a Chinese houses? Well, in my house, my dad had 2 frogs placed in front of the main door. My neighbor, who is more auspicious types of Chinese, placed the frogs outside the house, at both entrance of the gate. Apart from the frogs, some would place 2 oranges in front of the frog as a symbol of offering to it.

The reason of placing frogs right in front of the main door or gate is more to auspicious thinking. Chinese believes that by placing the frog right in front of the door would brings luck into the house. Types of luck are more money into the house.

So, how true is this thinking? For me, I’m not sure. In all my life of buying 4D and Toto, I only strike once. Hahahaha…. For my dad, maybe it’s true. In all his life, he had strike quite a number of 4D and Toto. As for my neighbor, his house number had comes out in 4D and Toto several times in a year (according to my dad). I remember that when my dad bought a frog ring when I was small, I tried to interpret the rings and came out with a 4 digit number. If not mistaken, my mom strikes a lot from that number. Hahahaha!!

I guess this is more to faith. If you believes in it, then it will brings you luck. For me, I don’t really believe that putting a frog (plastic or metal or steel or clay types of frogs) would bring me any luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis