American Toughest Job


Has anyone ever dream of getting one million dollar (or even RM) into our hands? I believe, there are times when we are so sick of our job that we wish we could win jackpot and not working for the rest of our life. Well, I am dreaming of that now. How sadly that this won't happen to me since I rarely visit the Toto shop. I had the thinking that not buying any ticket is already a winning. Hehehe....

I watched this series called the American Toughest Job. At the end of the battle, there will be one winner. This winner will bring home the money of the combine annual salary of all the jobs. The last job are bull fighting. This is very scary for me and three out of eight got hurt in this battle.

What if there is such competition in Malaysia? It's not neccesary to be the toughest job competition but something else where the price is extremely attractive. Will anyone join them?

In this movie, the best job so far that really opens my mind is the gold findings. They are to dig for gold in a river at a very cold temperature. In this series, they had to work in a group as well as work independently. I find this job interesting and tough. Interesting because gold price is increasing everyday. Tough because they had to fight against the cold weather and be in the water for the whole day! Imagine yourself soak in water for few hours. I like swimming but to soak myself in a pool for few hours is totally out of the question. They gold digging process is interesting too.

This make me realize that there are a lot of job out there which is worst than my current job now. Some had to fight with the heat of the sun. Some potentially get yourself killed during the work. While some, you had to prepare your body physically and mentally in order to earn those earning.

Well, apart from knowing that my job is much better, I realize one facts as well. My pay is way too cheap and is not even comparable to the salary of a truck driver!! Annual salary of the first year bull fighter are more than USD 30K. My first year of working is not even RM30K, what more to say USD30K! Gosh, this makes me feel my value in the working market here are way to 'cheap'!!

Anyway, I don't think I'll have the energy to join such competition as well, even if there are Malaysia's Toughest Job contest. Hahaha!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis