Father's Day

Last Saturday, I celebrated Father's Day the cost saving way, that is, bbq myself at home. Well, my dad had to go to church for some special mass (not very sure the details).

So, that leave me to start the fire. This is actually the second time out of super many bbq that I had, that I actually start the fire by myself! It's not easy and I remember pouring the 'minyak tanah' (is it called gasoline in English?) several times. Hahaha!!

When BF, came, I quickly ask him to start the fire. According to him, the fire is already up. Well, being the super blur girl, I thought that it is still waiting for more gasoline. Hahaha! BF bring sweet corn.
Sweet Corn... Yummy

Yeah!! This means that apart from having chicken wings, hotdogs and lamb meat, I have corn for dinner. Can't wait to have a taste of it. I bought some apple sparkling juice too (2 for RM10, at Everise). Before the BBQ, I went to Everise with my dad and he sort of hinted me to buy the sparkling juice bah. Haaaaiihhzz...

Meat oh meat ... faster cook.. DD damn hungry now...

After all the meat is cooked, it's fiesta time! My dad ate 2 big corn. I get the smallest one. BF say he don't want but somehow, after he tasted mine, he too take one corn. Well, I have to finished the corn he took at the end. Hhmmmppffff.. Also, had to finished his lamb meat. I think soon, I'll gain back my 10kg.

My dog is one choosy dog. Well, she don't want to eat hot dogs!! Arrgghhhh ... what kind of dog that don't eat hot dog? She keep on asking for more lamb meat. Huh! I better send her off to jungle and starve her for 2 days.

"Food? "

"Corn... I better watch my friend out there"

Anyway, the it's fun. At the end of the bbq, my dog slept and never bother to disturb me. That's good news. The bad news is, I'm dehydrated. I kept drinking water and still, feel thirsty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis