Transformer is Back, Ticket Fully Book

Transformer is back !!! I believe most of us already know about the next episodes of Transformer : Revenge of Fallen. I watched the previous one in cinema lastime. Trust me, must watch it in the cinema. The sound effect at cinema vs home is totally different!

Well, I think most people are transformer fans. I can see pictures of Transformer even at Petronas Station. They actually have promotion to buy the transformer action figure at RM16++. BF say the quality is bad. Not sure how true is this. Maybe he is comparing those at Petronas with his Bumble Bee.


I read in newspaper, also from radio that the ticket for Transformer (23rd and 24th June) is already on sale. Well, last Saturday, I checked it in newspaper. They had already put the photos of transformer into the schedule. What shock me is the ticket is already FULLY BOOKED. Alamak, why is there so many kids around us?

BF keep mentioning to go watch transformer twice. The first time, wear transformer t-shirt. Hhmmm, I think I'll bring my jacket along. I'm not transformer fan but just ordinary people that loves to watch movie. Hahaha...

Anyway, to all transformer friends, watch out for pick pocket. With the ticket fully sold out, I believe it will also be the time for pick pocket to get into action.

For those who wants to know more, can also go to cinema.com.my

Classification: PG13
Genre: Action / Adventure / Science Fiction
General Release Date: 24 Jun 2009
Running Time: 2 Hours 24 Minutes,
Distributor: United International Pictures
Cast: Isabel Lucas, Josh Duhamel, Megan Fox, Shia LaBeouf


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis