El Nino - Impact on Health

During this time, all of us should take special care of our body and life. This morning, I woke up feeling gloomy and running nose. I started to have cough last Saturday and yesterday running nose. It seems like no matter how much water I drank, it is still not enough. Gosh!

El-nino + H1N1 + Haze + no rain ... this is really a 'perfect' combination for diseases around. My office sounds like a 'private clinic' with some of us coughing and not feeling well.

I read in newspaper this morning that the Batu Kitang dam is in critical level. Huh! First is the Gerugu Dam in Sarikei. Now, the condition seems to worsen. Hopefully that the Marakot Typhoon really will bring rain soon. My dad started to fill his empty aquarium with waters. He have 2 big, empty aquarium. I think the water in the aquarium would last us for 2-3 days only. Haaaiihzzzz ....

Let us all pray for rain....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis