Happy Birthday Greetings

I know, my blog seldom wishes anyone anything but for this month, I can't help but to wish everyone who are born in this month a very Happy Birthday!!! Hehehe...

This year, I'm going to celebrate my birthday as public holiday (due to the Raya celebration). Yeah! For so many years, I've been wanting a birthday that is on public holiday so that I don't have to take annual leave. Yiipppeeee!!!!

As I mention previously, BF gave me super be-earlier b'day prezzie already, so I don't hope for any prezzie this month (sobs). And I got RM5 voucher from company for my birthday. I bought 2 Nips + 2 lollipop + 1 chewing gum with the RM5 + RM1 subsidy. Yeah.....

For blogger that I know that birthday fall this month ... I wish Happy Birthday to Ching & Daniel ... Happy Birthday to you too !!

So, again ... Happy Happy Happy Birthday everyone!!

Comments

RaiNboW said…
Wish you have a happy birthday!!
Dav DiDi said…
Haha..Thanks..it's not there yet ...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis