Home Cooked BBQ

BBQ at home is a good way to celebrate something without much expenses needed. All you need is good sauce to marinate the meat and most importantly, close one with you...


On my birthday this year, I decided to do some BBQ at home instead of going out eat. BF says that since he buy me new HP, I should treat on my birthday. Sob sob sob ...I thought he's going to treat me too... So, instead of spending RM50 going out dinner for 2, I rather do BBQ at my home for 3. Hahaha.... BF bought second b'day prezzy ...


I requested BF to wrap it before giving it to me...
Goggles... Yeah!!
My dad boiled some eggs... which becomes my breakfast on the next day...
BBQ is not complete without lamb. Yeah, I need lamb.. Give me lamb!!!! Hahaha... I'm not so fond of chicken wing since it's quite common to have chicken wing for BBQ. Hotdog is the simplest meat for BBQ.
Mary had a little lamb..little lamb..

My dog is celebrating it too. She is looking forward for the lamb, just like her master. Guess what, I got annoyed when she doesn't want to eat hotdog. Sheeeessssh! I wonder if she know how to read and know that hotdog is the cheapest food for the day.
Smile......
On this day, I just sit and wait for the food to be ready. While they are busy 'cooking', I'm busy opening the prezzy...


BF prepared some home-made chilies. I complaint that he is so stingy with the chilies. Hahahaha.... Anyway, I ate a lot that night, which contribute into gaining 1kg on the night. Sob sob sob.....

After the meaty dinner, it dessert. This time, the dessert is birthday cake. BF only requested 3 small candles. Huh! I'm not 3 yrs old, why take 3 small candles??? And I'm not 30 yrs old too.... Huhuhu....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis