Thompson Corner, Tabuan Jaya


This is one of my favourite kopitiam. Most of the time, I'm here for the claypot rice. They have the best claypot rice here. Hehehe...
In trying something new, I ordered "Kopi Peng" and my dad Sugarcane ...

Anyway, this time, I'm here to try something new. Something I've never try before... There are one small stall at the corner, selling omellete and noodles. I can't remember the noodle name, something spicy. Kekeke...
My dad ordered from the same stall but different type of noodles. They only have two types of noodles. The spicy one and mushroom one. For side order, I order the ham and cheese omellete.

The food is ok but claypot rice is still the best here. Omellete need a lot of improvement.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis