It's Shopping Again

I can't remember when is the lastime I went to shop for clothes or anything like that. Mostly are the bad economics that has been pulling me from thinking of spending anything unnecessary.
Things are getting better in quarter 3, starting with the good news of the withdraw of unpaid leave. All this is history now and this month, again, I'm stuck with unnecessary spending (but for girls, I think this is called compulsory spending). Hehehe.....

So, what have I got myself? Well, lately my pimples is coming back again. I think its time to switch cleanser. So, I headed to Guardian to get the "Simple" cleanser. Lastime, this brand manage to get rid of my pimples. Not sure if it will still works or not this time. I bought a lot of stuff at Guardian, some of it will never be in my list if it's not for the stress of not spending for previous monthss...

Got 5 sticker. Anyone have the sticker? I want the elephant!


Firming mask, cleanser, toner, cream, etc...

Then, while 'eye' shopping, I've get myself a shirt since they have buy 1 free 1 promotions. The shirt is quite nice and it fitted on me nicely. Since, they only have 2 colors, I just grab 1 black, 1 white, RM28 for two. BF called it "tahi cicak". Hhmmppfffff......

Life isn't complete without a nice earring. So, get myself one earring. RM5.90 only, I pay but it's from BF wallet.. Kekekeke ....

Since I seem to be spending more time in front of my cupboard lately, so, I get myself new blouse. There's too many choices that I don't know what to choose. Anyway, I end up with white-chocolate color again......

Oh ya, I bought new home for my turtoise. Hehehe... No photos, though as I'm way too happy about the new home (dad nag me and say I have too much money, don't know where to spend it). Anyway, I'm going to make a mating place for them so that they don't have to lay eggs in the water ....
I still have plenty of "I want to buy" list in my head. Hhmmmmm.....

Comments

Jessnor Hafiz said…
it is good some time to shop for your self to release stress..

visit me.
metaforadelights.blogspot.com
for the best kept secret in JB
Dav DiDi said…
Hi, yeah ... it's nice to release stress by shopping.. anyway, thanks for visiting my blog .. cheers

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis