Pooh Again with More Actions

Ok, more photos of my dog... Hehehehe...


The other day, which playing with her, I realize that she got layered colored on her neck. It looks fo well maintain that I can resist not to snap the photos. Also, some picture when she get excited to play....

3 layer....
Pooh looking for her toys. I've 'quarantine' it because of the smells... I think if I throw it into Rejang river, all the fish would die...
My dad showed her toy to her...
When I'm doing my ironing, she slept just right beside me. I wonder whether it is because of accompanying me or just scared of 'ghost'
Yesterday I gave her some chicken cook with red wine (lots of wines). She end up, drunk....
And later, hide her nose ...
When she woke up, I played with her ear ... Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....!
Wondering why I always hurt myself when playing with her? Well, look at her nails!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis