Weekend Relaxation

What did you do last weekend?

Well, I had a very relaxing weekend which mainly is for myself. Yeah!! Since BF is working and I don't plan to go anywhere, therefore, the whole weekend is all about what I want to do.

I start my weekend by doing some house chores including my room. Papers, envelopes, pay slip, etc are all over my room. Didn't had time to keep it inside the files (reason is of course lazy). So, took about 30 minutes to put everything into its original place.

Then, my stomach is grooling, seeking for food. So, went breakfast a.k.a lunch at Expert, 4th Mile. Will post the picture of my food later. After that, went to the pet shop nearby.

Hhmmmm, so what's next...Got home at about 12 noon. Then, iron my own clothes for about one hour.

Since that I'm way to free, I take my time thinking of dinner. Tadaaaaaaa .... my dinner...


Well, that's basically what I do on Saturday. On Sunday, as usual, church, then come back and day dream for a while. Then, got bored of the day dreaming so decided to go to yoga at Maha Yoga.

As I got there early, I went for a walk at nearby shop. Got myself some fancy clips. Hehehe.. No pictures, forgot to snap..

When I got home, it's almost time for dinner. After that, again, is time for myself. And it's time to beautify my nails. Kekeke...


I did some sticker on it later the night but was way to lazy to snap any photos by then.
Some other stuff that I do....
Harvesting my fruits ...

Play with 'gemuk' ...
Snap the photos of lizard that seems way too friendly that it doesn't move although I tried to scare it ...
Wash my car .....

Ok, that's all for my weekend...

Comments

Anonymous said…
And
1. Pet within cage??? :-(
2. Blue nails - excellent - cheers

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis