Cam-whore of Pooh

Sleeping time
Let me start with the sleeping place. Her afternoon nap would usually be my old sofa. If anyone sits there, she will use her nose to push your leg away as a signal that she wants to go up and sleep.

And at night, it will be at her DIY bed.

And, not forgetting, her toys.

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ......

And get bullied by me.....
By covering her all over
And painting her nail

By the way, I've replace her old one with new toys ........

Day-dreaming

During the morning, she will always sit anywhere, day dreaming of .... rats?

And happily showing her imagination of killing one....

Then cleaning my leg after the happy ending dreams....

Or sharpening her teeth ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis