Lunch at Mr. Ho

This is actually the second time I've been here for the past 2 years. lol.

What's good about this place? Personally I believe this place is more ideal for those who wishes to discuss work related. The first time I came here, it is more like a reunion lunch.

The food here is quite nice but not the best. We shared some of the food while having our own main course.

Should thank my tauke to give us this treat. For me, I won't come here often due to the price and environment. It looks pretty formal as if I'm having a business lunch. lol..






Comments

Rose world said…
I tried once there, but many years ago. I got scared by the portion! hahaha!
Dav DiDi said…
Yeah .. the portion is HUGEEE !! lucky that we all share share .. hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis