Drury’s Hotel, St Peters, Missouri, US

Although this hotel is not a five star hotel but their services and facilities is very attractive. I likes the way they arrange the things in the hotel and also the space around the room.







My room have two bed, each bed have 3 pillows. Amazing? Most of the hotels I’ve visited have only 2 pillows the most! I must say that the hospitality around this hotel is really good.
They have free breakfast and also free dinner from 5.30pm to 7.00pm. This is something very different the rest of the hotels around us. Not only that, they have pool and even a small space of gym! I’ll just drop by the gym this one or two days to have more views of it.
I'll post more of the hotel room and facilities once I got my feet on the ground. Haha...
It’s been a tiring day for me for the past few days especially with the running to catch the flight. I guess for now, I’ll just stop here. Enjoy the pictures that I’ve snap while I go around. Hey, must appreciate all the pictures especially the outdoor pictures. It’s not easy to take picture with the snow and wind! Terribly cold!!!



Comments

Aries said…
Nice photos, hope you enjoy yourself there.

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis