Journey to the United States

I start my journey by waking up at 5.00 am. My flight to KL is scheduled to be on 7.30am. You guys must be wondering why am I going to KL straight away. Well, reason is because I need to collect my passport at the US embassy. I’ve been on very tight schedule on this trip.

Arghh!! My flight delay until 2.00pm. I had to reschedule my flight to other earliest flight. Thank God there’s one which is 11.50am. It’s going to be a super tight schedule because I had to collect the passport from 3.00pm to 4.00pm. The time taken from airport to the embassy would be roughly one and half hour while plane takes about 1 hour 55 minutes. Due to the tight schedule, I decided not to checked in my luggage. Trust me! Its so hard to carry a luggage around you!

Thank God that everything goes fine. I got back to KLIA at 5pm for my next connecting flight to Singapore. This time I chose to checked-in my luggage all the way from KL to St. Louis. I don’t have the energy to carry it around anymore!

I settled down at KLIA by having my dinner at McD. You must be wondering why I don’t have any pictures this time. Well, I’m way too rushing that I had no mood to take any pictures.

Singapore airport is nice. I can feel the Christmas atmosphere around me. I managed to snap some photos of the airport on the next day when I checked in again for my journey to US.




First route would be S’pore to Narita Airport (Japan). It is 6 hours 30 minutes. I survive this one by watching don’t know how many sets of movies, songs and by sleeping. Flight to Narita delayed by one hour! Huh, this means runnng and rushing again as next connecting flight would be 30 minutes from now. Huhuhu… I think after this trip, I can join marathon to rush to nearest gates. Lol ..


I'm watching Sorcerer Apprentice. Yeah!!





When I reached the gate to next route (San Francisco), I couldn’t even speak. The lady who attended to me laugh. I think she knows that I’ve been running mad to the gate.

Everything goes smoothly. There’s no delay on the flight and I have about 4 hours at San Francisco airport. I ordered miso soup for lunch since I fell to eat anything. I sat at the café and almost day dreaming and fall aslept.

After our lunch, we decided to sit and relax near to the gate. I fall asleep! Well, there’s a lot of people there but I don’t care. I’m tired and exhausted with all the running and flying mode. I keep telling myself ‘3.5 hours to go and I can see’.

At 6.30 pm (local time at St Louis), I finally get my feet off the sky! Yahoooooooooooooo!!!! The announcer says its snowing but I don’t care. Hahaha…


Snow at the plane when we are near to St Louis

Food ate at San Francisco

San Francisco Airport

Comments

Ching Ching said…
so nice... can use SG
Rose world said…
How's San Francisco??
Dav DiDi said…
SK ... haha, why .. i use UA .. but transit in sg
Rose, san francisco is just transit point oh

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis