Crystal Restaurant


Previously, this restaurant is known as Dong Guan. Heard that they have change the name, not sure if the owner changed too.

I attended my cousin’s wedding on my birthday. Yeah, what a good coincidence with so many relatives celebrating together. Haha!

Here’s the food that we have for the night. I like the cold dish the most!





My drinks - warm plain water.. lol 

The first dish - nice !!

Shark fin soup - a lot of crab meat inside.

Pork ribs



Getting bored waiting for next meal.. here's what I do.. 


Overall, the food is not so bad. But portion wise, I would say it’s too little. There’s only 7 people on my table but yet, we manage to finish all the food.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis