Manhattan Fish Market


With little one, it is hard to pick where I want to go for dinner. Its because, we need to think of the rainy and hot sunny day.

For Christmas celebration, I decided to go to The Spring and simply dine at one of the restaurant in there. Personally, I prefer to bring LO to The Spring. Its because The Spring is less noisy compare to other shopping mall.

Since we never been to Manhattan Fish Market, we decided to have our Christmas dinner here. Here's what we order...





Overall, I dont't really like the food. It doesn't feel special at all. The service is not bad but then they can do better. Price wise is quite expensive. There's too much taxes and additional charges apart from the food. I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis