CNY Moods around Kuching

Last Friday, I went around shopping for CNY stuff and take a tour around Indian Street (will be post soon) and also some other places

After the tired walk in Indian Street and Satok, I went to The Spring for lunch. The carpark is fully empty!! Hahahaha ..... We walk around and end up in the Indonesian stall. Been longing for the last taste of bakso that I once had, I ordered Bakso. Dissapointed as the taste isn't the one that I ate previously. Lastime, I ordered Bakso at a roadside near Inti College. Up to today, I still can't forget the taste. It was so delicious!! But, compare to this one, it taste more like kueh tiaw sup. Hhmmm ...

My bf ordered rice + meat + sup .. Not sure what it is call, but I like the meat. Taste very nice. I took some of the photos right before he take any bite of it. Hehehe.... The sup looks tasty but it's the opposite of it. Kekeke ..


Then we ordered another side dish .. pepper chicken from another stall. Maybe, my tongue something wrong that day, but it doesn't have any pepper taste at all. And the meat taste like few days meat. Hhmmpppfffffff ......

Anyway, Indonesian food is nice and I enjoy it .. :)

Anyone taste any nice food in The Spring??? Wanna go and try it out. But, now I'm looking forward to try KFC Breakfast Meal. Hehehehe.............


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis