Rich Guy or Average Guy ?? - Discussion for Today

Lately, I've been thinking about guys that are choice of girls. In the old days, a family would have the leader, which is man leading the family while lady is just staying at home, taking after the kids. This means that, guy will support the family financially while woman will support the family emotionally.

After decades of changes, things seems to change a little bit. Now, there are many woman out there that are as successful as man and they too can support the family financially. I heard some comment from the old people saying that, if we want to look for a guy, look for a rich one or the one that earns higher than us? For me, things had change.

From what I can see, out of 10 guys, maybe only one that have degree. While in woman, out of 10 woman, maybe half have degree. I doesn't mean that guys are stupid, bla bla.. It's just that the nature of it. I say this because in my uni time, my class have less than 5 guys while the girls are double the guys quantity. I'm studying Computer Science so I doesn't think that is an excuse for gals population to be higher than guys. Hehehe ...

For me, what matters is two people together and be true to each other. We cannot expect every guy will earn more than girls and vice versa too. For me, in choosing guys, what matter most is the inside. Financially, I would not want to depend 100% on guys. Things happen and what if bad things happen and I'm out on my own to support the family? Well, I'm the type that thinks a lot. Hehehe..

So, discussion for today.. Is it fair for a girl to choose a guy based on his financial status even if that guy knows his responsibility and is a good quality guy in the inside? What if, there is 2 guy. One whom are rich, either by his own or his family property but with a poor quality one the inside and the other guy has all he had from his afford and isn't rich but had a pure heart of good behaviour and truthful, whom shall you choose?

Comments

rebeena said…
I choose no.2.

But DD, i need a guy support me 100% when i really POK (no income time)...but alwys muz support me 100% in MORAL and other thing la beside money...

How to say tat person is RICH?, got car, got house, tat call rich ka? for me is got CASH MONEY is call rich la...hahahaha...coz car and house if hvnt pay finish still belong to BANK....so those who want RICHman, ask him show u his latest bank statement.. :p

I will choose a man who knw how to love me, knw to make decision or planning for future & stable in career...dnt let me hunger of love & food...hahhaa...but we ger never satify. Want $1, give $1, but next mood, we want $10 pula, so...heheheh go guess urself what i say is betul ke tak...
Dav DiDi said…
Hahaha .. what you say is quite true .. girl expenses is always higher than guys .. earing, necklace, bracelet, cloth, undies and even small thing like cute stuff are so meaningful to us..kekeke ..

yeah, me too .. wanna find a guy that will never let me go hunger ..

what i mean by rich is got cash money laa ..
rebeena said…
how many zero at back is consider rich leh? lot different u knw from different guy...hahahaha...
JenJen's Place said…
didi ah, I also want to ask the same question boh..how rich is rich ah? If I know what I know now, I will choose a millionaire to be my hubby but since I was a idiot in love, then I will not give up on my babe and willingly create a life together with him and get rich together! can or not??? MUAHAHAHA!
Dav DiDi said…
Hahahaha ...

Well, actually I'm not sure too .. Some people especially orang tua always tells their children to find a rich guy, bla bla bla ..

For example .. I know a gal that have a wonderful boyfriend. But she left her for another guy who are much older but are much richer than the other guy.

I guess, it depends on everyone's definition on rich....

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis