Ulat or Kulat - Can eat ??



The other day, I went to market. My boyfriend's aunt bought this little creature for her sister in laws. All this while, I only get to see but never ever bought any of it or even dare to touch it.

Sell at 30 cents each, some say it taste nice and crispy. All I c
an do is .. YUCK!!! Hahahaha ... When alive, it is white in color with a dark brown head. At first I thought it is the butt. Hahaha ... But my boyfriend say that is the head. Ewwwwwww !!!



His aunt fry it with soy sauce and it sound crispy when she ate it. I only manage to sit there and see her eat the food .. Hehehe .. Don't dare to touch or even smell it. Hehehe ..

Anyone like to have a taste of this ?

Comments

JenJen's Place said…
hhmm..if some1 dare to touch, clean and cook it for me, I dont mind trying it once...hahahaha..life is short mar!! I heard deep fry oso nice wor. Like keropok
Rose world said…
I saw some at Tabuan jaya wet market!!! I tasted those deep fry bought by a colleague from Thailand before, but it doesnt look that big like urs!!! it just taste like eating the oh chien minus the "oh"!
Dav DiDi said…
Ewwwww .... i keep watching his aunt eat them and she actually kept one for me to try but .. errmmm ... i dont dare laaaaaaaa ...
JenJen's Place said…
u shud try! pretend it is keropok..haha
Dav DiDi said…
eww.. i dont dare .. keep on imagining them walking up and down like tat .. eeeeee .. dont want .. hahaha ...
rebeena said…
i juz like to eat the head coz it crispy..body very oily leh...yakkk...hahaha...
Dav DiDi said…
Haaaaa ..
You ever ate this food ????
My bf don't dare to eat .. that's why I don't dare to try ..
rebeena said…
Ya! but juz eat the head only...but tat was long long time ago..alwys kena marah coz only left the body, head all gone...hahaha
RaiNboW said…
eWW.. I won't dare to eat that.. it's looked gross to be truthful.. but if someone close my eyes and dun tell me wat it is.. i might just take one bite. hehe

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis