Aerobic, Aerobics and AeroPig

While chatting with JenJen about aerobics and sleeping, suddenly I come out with the words AeroPig. Hehe, thinking that the wording sounds very funny, so I thought perhaps I could write something with my funny topics.

Yeah, indeed it is quite true actually. Normally, we will aerobics in the evening, which is around 5pm or early in the morning at 8am. Each time after the aerobics session ends, I will be exhausted with all those jumping and sweating. After the sweet bath, all I could think of is rest, which means SLEEP. So isn't it true that aerobic, aerobics for 1 hours and later we will aeroPIG?? Kekeke...

Comments

Rose world said…
Er, Didi, dont forget that after aerobic, we tend to feed ourselves more??? hahaah!

So, work out and after that, makan and sleep, equal to nothing! :p
Dav DiDi said…
Errrr, eat is also consider as pig mar..

So, it will be aerobics aerobics then Aeropigs and aeropigs

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis