Next Plan - Dad's Birthday Dinner @20Feb

My next plan to let my dad know more about my bf is on his birthday. Is it ok if I invite him to join in the dinner? That's the question that been playing on my head now. Since chap goh mei and my dad birthday is just very near to each other, might as well combine this two occasion together.

After getting opinions and think about it, I will asked my bf to join in the dinner. However, this time, I'll just let my dad know that I invite my friend, not asking for permission. Kekeke...


A little bit anxious and nervous again. Wonder if my dad knows who is he... My cousin say I'm too dumb if I'm wondering as the Chin family never simply bring guy for any dinner occasion. And my dad already knew who he is.. I guess she is right because lately when I'm out, my dad didn't ask me where I go, what I do or who I go out with.. Kekeke ....

Comments

Rose world said…
Didi! Just bring your bf over, but u make sure he got a seat otherwise rather embarrassing!!

It is always got to get ur bf to be involved in family matter and introduce him to other family members!!
Dav DiDi said…
Yaya, that's what I'm doing now .. for first few rounds, my dad seems ok .. but he is like a bom .. not sure if the bom will explode or just remain the same .. so i need to find out secretly what he thinks of him.. hehe
RaiNboW said…
keke.. sound like good news then.

Good Luck! All the best

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis