Two Weeks Diets Challenge

As I talks to JenJen the other day, we agree to make a 2 weeks challenge for ourselves. This challenge are a part of our diets program and I consider it as healthy as well. Hehehe...

The challenge is not to eat rice, kueh tiaw, mee or other forms of things which are close to this items. Errmm.. healthy? Yeah as this includes that in this two weeks, our meals would be soups, fruits, vegetables and perhaps meats and other low carbs food.

Whether I can achieve this or not, it depends as my family are heavy or a must for rice type of family. Hhhmmm.. Anyone else wants to join me and Jen in our challenge for diets?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis