Pooh Pooh on the Move

As I'm feeling bored at home, I went round my house, waiting for my dog to settle down quietly. Because I wants to take her picture. Do you know how hard it is to take one picture of her? It's harder than preparing bak kut teh! OK, so here, I go, waiting for her to fall asleep. I didn't use and lights or flash because I don't wants to wake her up.

Picture of her from far ... without flash....

Nearer to her... While she is still asleep...

Oh no!! She heard the camera clicking sound...

And here she is, busy body as usual and come closer to smell my camera...

Then, she move on to sit near to the window, sight seeing the scenery...


But it is so hard to take her proper picture sitting on the chair!

Then, she settle down and day dreaming.....

It's playing time!! But before that, scratch first ...

And off she go playing with one of her toys...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis