AUD Rate is Dropping Again


Yesterday I read an article in Bloomberg saying that AUD has dropped extremely bad this time compared to the past few years. Well, I checked the current rate for today. It drops for almost 0.20 cents if compared to my previous posting!


Then I checked on the news in Yahoo and Bloomberg, it is predicted that it will drops further, up to 55 cents comparison with USD. Hhmm....

I'm waiting for 1.9 .......

P/S: Playing money thingy is not safe!! Don't take my posting as for real as I'm a newbies here!!!

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
Don't buy it too fast. Like that day when you said it's about to increase, it actually drops more. hehehe
Dav DiDi said…
Hahaha..no lar..i won't .. i'm waiting for it to go 1.9 ...

Yesterday, I checked 3x .. and it seems increased after a sudden fall.. someone is trying to increase it ...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis