Damai Resort, Kuching - A Place to be (Part I)

Last weekend, BF went to Damai for course. Can't remember what is the course title although he told me more than 3x. Hahaha.. I ask him to take this opportunity to take more photos of Damai for my blog purposes... So here you go...
Damai is a must to go place if you comes to Kuching. Why? Because it is far away from the busy town of Kuching! Hahaha... Also, it is a place where you could relax your mind and to get away from the busy town of Kuching (yaya, I know, Kuching is not that busy).
You can enjoy the nice scenery of the sea...

The mountain scenery nearby.....


This cannot be found in Damai.. Limited edition!! Hahahaha...

Comments

Rick (Ratty) said…
He took some great photos of the beach and the mountain. We don't have mountains where I am, only water.
Dav DiDi said…
ooo .. that's too bad .. you should come here and see our scenery here :)

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis