My House Dog - PoohPooh@Daisy@Crazy Dog

As there are some polling to put posting about animals, let me share some photos of my dogs.

Her normal habits are:
  • Looking at you with a very pity face with a toy in her mouth, asking you to throw and she catch them. Sometimes, she can play this for almost 1/2 hours and it is very tiring for me. Because I have to snatch it from her mouth!!! And if I don't wants to play, she would bring it and put it near to my mouth. Ggrrrr...
  • Drinking low fat milk and reject full cream milk. I wonder how she differentiate between these two types of milk.Hhmmm....
  • After she do her "big business", she would run around the house and jumps up and down with exitement. Hhmmm, wondering why is she so happy each time she do her 'big business'.
  • When there is thunderstorm or lightning, there is only one place I can find her... underneath the cabinet. Apaler...
  • She likes playing with kids but at the same times, scared hearing kids screaming sound. Hhmmm....

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
next time you throw further lah... let her run further... hahaha!
Dav DiDi said…
Haha... Kok, she likes to run ... and she likes to ask people to run with her ... I wonder if she is a female dog or just by name a female dog. hahaha
S-H-Y said…
I dont like dog but his cute hehehe I already added you hope you do the same..
Dav DiDi said…
Hi S-H-Y ..

Thanks for adding me ... yeah .. will add u too !

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis