The Fun Google Image Tag

Got this tag from Rose. Phew!! It was the first a.k.a research tag I ever got in my whole life of tagging blog. Hahaha....

"The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 7 people."I would like to tag whoever that wants to do this tags...


1. The age of my next birthday











2. A place I'd like to travel to











3. A favourite place











4. A favourite thing












5. A favourite food












6. A favourite colour






7. The city I live in








8. The city I was born in






9. A nickname I had






10. College Major






11. Name of first lover
- I can hardly find the name in google wor....

12. A bad habit









13. A hobby





14. Current wish list (max. 3 items)











Comments

The Muse said…
LOL CUTE! LOL
leo7_lion said…
Funny dude^^

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis