JenJen's Wedding on 29-Dec-08 - Lunch

After the church ceremony, we proceed to Magenta for the tea ceremony. JenJen and hubby went to hotel to change their outfit. Shall we go for a ride or shopping before going straight to Magenta? Well, it sure takes time for them to change but with my make-up and dress, I rather just sit and wait at Magenta. Haha!

So off we go to Magenta together with SK RK, but in separate car. Hehehe... 4 of us are like 'sakai' girl, taking our cameras and snap photos all around Magenta. Well, what else can we do if not taking pictures? This is what I take from my camera.......


After the satisfaction of touring around Magenta, we sat down and chit chat.

Anyway, chit chat doesn't goes on that long and soon, we started to get bored again. So this is what I took with my camera...
RK & SK

Our drinks....
Errmm, I don't know what to call this...

Lizard???

My X'mas prezzy....

BF looks sleepy....
At around 1.00 PM, JenJen and hubby finally arrived. Yeah, does this mean the ceremony going to start soon??....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis