Removing Advertlets, Stick with Nuffnang

Yes, finally I decided to removed Advertlets from my blog. Reason? Well, I wrote some review for them. One of it was paid to me after 1 mths ++. The other one, after more than 3 emails sent to them asking for updates, they still did not get back to me. That is almost 2 mths ago.

Well, if they continues with the proud attitude, I believe all the user will runs away sooner or later. Although I have RM50 inside, but I don't think I'll live to see that RM50 cash out into my hand. Might as well not hoping for it, right?

So, Advertlets, Sayonara to your lousy services. I don't mind if my account to advertlets are removed. Right now, I'm too frustrated with their service that I don't mind they will delete it.

I will stick with nuffnang for a time being and to see what they can offer you. Nuffnang, here I am !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis