Fire Cracker - Late Post of CNY

Another late posting..

Just want to share some photos here.. On the chap goh mei, I had my own fun, going back to child-hood moment by playing the child fire works thingy. Hehehe... Well, BF gave me some and I put it all around my garden and lit it up at the same time. Of course, the smokes are all over the place and even in my house (yeah, no mosquitoes). PoohPooh is curious and at the same time scared seeing so much smokes.. Whahaha... !!

Me.. in action

I'm not burning...

Well done, DD!!

Ta daaaaa!!

And now... the real fire works....
I've tried my best to capture the fire cracker with love shapes.. Tried my best.. and still fails.. well, DD will try again next year!

P/S: DD has been like a crazy dog, standing in the middle of the road taking photos.. Although the outcome isn't that wonderful, but cherish my photo, OK!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis