Little Chicken on the Run

Run chicken, run!! Hahahaha….

My neighbor had gave us another pets. It’s a couple of local chickens. As expected, Pooh Pooh isn’t that fond of having other pets in the house. I think the chicks is already grown up and not very friendly.

Each time I tried to catch them; they shouted (especially the female). Huhuhu….. Can’t wait for the hen to lay eggs for me to eat. Hahahaha!!!

Lastime, I have a hen that can "berkokok"(can't remember what we called in English) oh!! Hahaha, very amazing hearing her doing the morning calls. If you immitate back, she would reply back with another morning calls. Hahaha...

Comments

Tyson said…
Take care of them... they can lay golden eggs...
Dav DiDi said…
Hahaha .. I mistaken the male as female and vice versa .. The black one is actually female .. and the male is extremely naughty

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis