POKAI - Money Not Enough

This morning I realize that for the coming few months, I might not have any savings at all. With the pay cut, it would means I would be short of more than RM300 per month. Gosh!!! And there are so many things to pay:

End Mar'09
Car insurance + road tax = RM600++

End of Apr'09
Income tax = If my calculation is correct, RM150
Car servicing = RM100

End of May'09
Annual vaccination & heartworm injection for my dog = RM200

Looks like I can just put my resolution on hold ... I don't think I can cut my expenses for now. It is already the less of the less.

Haaaiihhzz, when think about the amount, DD indirectly experiencing mood swing .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis