Find me?

Custom Search

Chinese New Year 2010 vs Valentine's Day

Do any of you know that Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day for 2010 will be on the same day? Well, I only knew it just now when my colleague mention about it. What a coincident! This brings me to some short google search. It happens that, for every year of animal sign, there is a specific day to celebrate CNY. Hhmm, I never know about this.

Taken from this website

So, CNY vs Valentine's day. Which one would be your choice? I believe some would prefer to go back to hometown to celebrate CNY rather than celebrating Valentine. Also, most shop will be closed during the first day of CNY. I wonder how will the dual celebration looks like.

2 tell DD:

Rose 7:23 PM  

Yeah, I know it falls on same day next year. So wouldnt be going out for a nice candle light dinner on next year's Valentine Day as it would be 1st day of CNY! :p

Dav DiDi 7:33 AM  

Yeah .. actually this is very cost saving as well oh ...

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP