It's Valentine's Day! - Love is in The Air


Happy Valentines Day everyone! Not only that today is Valentines Day, it is also the first day of Chinese New Year. First thing that I do when I wakes up in the morning would be getting ready to church. This year the dual celebration falls on Sunday which would means the normal Church service + Chinese New Year + Valentines Day.

For the tiger year, many old generations believes that it is not a good year for marriage. As for me, I don't think that animal zodiac should be use to lead our lifestyle. Don't you agree? Anyway, I heard that there are few of my colleagues relatives are setting their special days this year.
Anyway, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!
BF bought this ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis